Once your three-month period ends as a Sepânioi, you need to provide a write-up to become initiated into Galatîs Litauiâs as a Toutanos.
Please provide the following in your write-up.
- Why do you want to move forward into Galatîs Litauiâs?
- What does Galatîs Litauiâs mean to you?
- What focus of study would you like to pursue or are pursuing (What are your interests)?
- Are you interested in any Guilds such as the Crafter, Seer, etc.? Why
- Do you belong to a tradition? If so, what tradition? (It does not have to be Gaulish).
- Do you have a Tegobessus (House custom)? If not, are you looking to form one for yourself?
Once we receive your write-up, the Full moon following will be your initiation day. If we miss the full moon, we will have to wait for the next.
We will not provide any detail of the initiation rite until we have gotten your write-up. Once you send the write-up, we will email you a copy of the initiation and find the best date for you.
We use the Argiolucrâ (Silvery Moon) Full Moon for our initiations. Why do we use the Argiolucrâ in Galatîs Litauiâs?
- The initiation is a moment when Sonnos (sun) is on the opposite side of Lugrâ (moon) when its form is Argiolucrâ, and we walk between the two on a great path that is illuminated to us at that moment of a rite of passage.
- The Argiolucrâ is essential for stepping through that threshold. The full light of Lugrâ helps illuminate our path ahead. Argiolucrâ comes once a month. What Argiolucrâ shows us is seen in the fullest light of the mysteries in the darkness.
- Argiolucrâ invites us to gaze and contemplate in here full beauty. Argiolucrâ brings us completion from the past points and great transformation into the next. Argiolucrâ brings us to recommitment let the light amplify what you are doing. A time to be the most honest with yourself to step through the threshold and become empowered in the light of Argiolucrâ.
The initiations will be held on these days.
- Cantlos 8 Apr 16 – 17, 2022 CE
- Quimonios 9 May 16 – 17, 2022 CE
- Samonios 9 Jun 14 – 15, 2022 CE
- Dumanios 8 Jul 13 – 14, 2022 CE
- Riuros 8 Aug 11 – 12, 2022 CE
- Anagantios 8 Sep 10 – 11, 2022 CE
- Orgronios 8 Oct 9 – 10, 2022 CE
- Cutios 8 Nov 8 – 9, 2022 CE
- Giamonios 7 Dec 7 – 8, 2022 CE
- Simiuisonna 8 Jan 6 – 7, 2023 CE
- Equos 8 Feb 5 – 6, 2023 CE
- Elembi 8 Mar 7 – 8, 2023 CE
- Aedrinni 9 Apr 6 – 7, 2023 CE
- Cantlos 8 May 5 – 6, 2023 CE
Please send your write-up to email@example.com and include your Gaulish name if you have one.