Two ways to join Galatîs Litauiâs
Our discord server https://discord.gg/HTfJCgKtcB
Or by sending a Raven to gaulishpolytheist@gaulishpolytheism
In Galatîs Litauiâs there are two main roles they are Sepânioi and Toutanos.
- Sepânioi means follower/student. Sepânioi is someone that wants to join the membership of Galatîs Litauiâs and go much further into Gaulish Customs.
- Toutanos means a member of a Nation. Toutanos is one who is initiated into Galatîs Litauiâs.
- All start as a Sepânioi, and after three months, one can ask to be a Toutanos. If one is in good standing, write up a small letter telling us why you would like to be a Toutanos and go further in Gaulish customs. An initiation rite will be led by a Clergy member at your time of choosing. As a Toutanos other roles and channels will open up for you.
- In our online presence, we have one more role and that is Caranð means friend. Caranð is someone that wants to see what’s going on and not join. They must be respectful and still live up to the virtues in our space.
Membership will be Non-Clergy And Clergy
Non-Clergy will consist of the following
- Uercobretos – Chief Magistrate
- Uoretos – Helper/Assistant
- Argantodannos – Magistrate of Money
- Cingetos – Warrior/Protector
- Cerdû – Artisan
- Toutanos – Initiated Members of Galatîs Litauiâs
- Sepânioi – Non-Initiated members/Followers
The clergy will consist of the following
- Druits – Philosopher and arbitrator
- Uatis – diviner and sacrificer
- Uergutuatis – high priest
- Uelets – seer
- Gutuatis – summons the Deuoi
- Delgaunos – keeper of the temple
- Bardos – poet and sacred singer
- Molatucerdos – praise artist
- Prennilos – Tree Sprout/Beginner
These roles are to help facilitate needs within the community, they are not meant for some power trips over others. At the moment most of these will be vacant as we are a new Uarinâ.
In-depth understanding of the Roles
- They must have been in the Cingetos/Warrior Guild before becoming a Uercobretos.
- Have a deep understanding of leadership; read books dealing with leadership.
- One must be willing to put themselves into uncomfortable situations but still can remain calm.
- They are in charge of creating and maintaining a safe space for the community that MEANS, not allowing for the Touta to become stagnate from the inside and also protecting us from outside forces that would do us or the greater community harm. Remember, the Uercobretos is a warrior at heart.
- Commitment to the Virtues of Toutâ Litauion is taken very seriously for the Uercobretos. If they are seen misrepresenting or miss guiding the Virtues, they shall be taken into the High Council, where a discussion about their removal from the Touta will occur. There shall be no vote on this matter as this is one of the highest levels of disrespect to the Touta.
- One can take the Role of Uercobretos based on two things. A Druits can declare one an Uercobretos, or a vote can take place to become an Uercobretos as long as they have the proper skills.
- One must have come from the studies that are from Drunemeton.
- The Druits helps guide the spiritual development of the Touta.
- They advise the Uercobretos into helping in their decision-making.
- The Druits makes sure all the Rites are done correctly.
- A Druits can stop a Rite or a celebration if they have a reason to.
- A Druits initiates the Uercobretos.
- When there are disputes, the Druits handles them in private.
- More can be found at Drunemeton.
More role descriptions to come.
The High Council will consist of the
- 2 Cingetoi
- 2 Teutanos
Since Galatîs Litauiâs is new the High Council falls to the Auetos (protector) and the Sepânioi.